Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WHAT KIND OF MEAT? COWBOY MEAT!

Ever wondered what kind of meat really makes up what Arby's euphemistically refers to as "roast beef"? Well, wonder no more! A while back, yer old pal Jerky thought his notoriously paranoid eye spotted something a tad tawdry in the venerable fast-food outlet's Wild West-inspired logo - a certain something he was able to tease out by applying the barest minimum of Photoshop trickery! So now I want y'all to be the judge... do my eyes deceive me? or has a big red COCK HEAD been surreptitiously snuck into the Arby's corporate logo? And, if so, well... just go ahead and insert yer own "special sauce" joke, here. Insert it good and deep, too, like, until it turns your belly button from an inny to an outty!

4 comments:

  1. The execs have been watching Brokeback Mountain too many times. God, no wonder their shit food makes me sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foreskin, that explains everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never noticed that, but dayam! I think you're right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I would VERY MUCH like to Super-Size it, thank you.

    ReplyDelete