Take it away, Rick!
- In the course of the 2016 campaign I don't know how many times I was called a traitor to America for not supporting Trump.
- Of course, these intellectual giants never bothered to understand the specific definition of treason. All opposition to Trump was treason
- What's closer to treason? Political opposition to a candidate, or siding with a hostile foreign power in the Intel war?
- Make no mistake; Trump and his lackeys, ball-washers and toadies today clearly demonstrated their allegiance is to Putin.
- This wasn't Obama playing a game. This was him responding to the IC's rising certainty and fury at the extent of Russia's meddling.
- Trump is getting sworn in. He's going to be President. If you are more concerned that his wittle feels are hurt that the truth of...
- RUS intel services and leadership wanted Trump, hacked to help Trump, and have deep ties to him and his team then you're the ones...
- flirting with disloyalty to the security of this country well beyond a political disagreement.
- You believe in absurd, baroque conspiracy horseshit like Pizzagate, but can't conceive RUS leaders could seek to disrupt an election?
- You buy into the wildest, darkest, lunatic theories ("Hillary is a pedophile cannibal!") but ignore the conclusions of the ENTIRE IC.
- You're accepting an ongoing, state-sponsored set of attacks on Americans, American institutions and American security because...
- ...you don't want Trump's presidency to have an asterisk next to it, like a ball player with a home run count fueled by steroids and HGH
- Tough. It's already there. So here's my question for Trump defenders; how much RUS intervention in our elections is ok with you?
Oh, just FYI, "IC" means "Intelligence Community". Follow Rick (and Evan) on Twitter via the links above for an intriguing, "adult" conservative perspective on the tragedies of 2016, which are certain to leak all over the next few years, like a gutshot buck trailing its innards on the far side of the river, waiting on death to claim it in the cold dark night.