Tuesday, September 10, 2019

A HISTORY OF THE INFINITE ~ A PHILOSOPHICAL AUDIO DOCUMENTARY


Sometimes I come across interesting stuff in my online travels, and even though it has nothing to do with politics, or conspiracy theories, or my own personal projects, I still want to share it with y'all. This is one of those times. I've always been fascinated by the concept of infinity, and this audio doc series (all presented in a single YouTube video) is the beek's knees. I hope you get as much out of it as I did! - Yer Old Pal Jerky

1 comment:

  1. I am Doctor Paul I got effected with HIV in the process of attending to my HIV patient I tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HIV virus, at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when I contact this herbalist via his email blessedlovetemple@gmail.com and he prepared a HIV herbal cure and sent it to me via fed-ex delivery company service, when I received this herbal cure, he gave me step by directions on how to apply it, when I applied it as instructed, I was totally cured of this deadly disease within 5 days of usage, I am now free from the deadly disease called HIV, all thanks to Dr Mark. Contact this great herbal spell caster. Kindly contact him. (blessedlovetemple@gmail.com)
    he cure all kinds of sickness or diseases such as: 1. HERPES VIRUS 2. LASSA FEVER 3. GONORRHEA 4. HIV/AID 5. EX BACK.
    Thanks Dr Mark for saving my life.

    ReplyDelete