1. The Anti-Trump Master List is a mind-boggling compilation put together by the Quantum-Displacement Tumblr that every American of voting age should be forced to read from top to bottom - then quizzed on - before being allowed to pull a lever (or smudge a touch-screen) on election day. A few choice examples (all of which are extensively sourced) include:
- North Korean Dictator Kim Jong-Un endorses Donald Trump.
- Russian leader with history of human rights abuses Vladimir Putin endorses Trump.
- Imam of known Islamic Terrorist (Omar Mateen) endorses Trump.
- K.K.K endorses Trump.
- Convicted Neo-Nazi Terrorist Don Black endorses Trump.
- Chinese Communist Party endorses Trump.
- Serbian War Criminal Vojislav Seselj endorses Trump.
- Greek Neo-Nazi leader Ilias Panagiotaros endorses Trump.
- White supremacist cult leader August Kreis III endorses Trump during sentencing hearing after he is found guilty of child molestation.
- Russian Fascist Aleksandr Dugin endorses Trump.
- Trump brags about endorsement from convicted murderer and repeatedly accused fraudster Don King.
- Trump praises Iraqi Dictator Saddam Hussein.
- Trump retweets quote from Italian Dictator Benito Mussolini.
- Trump uses picture of Nazi soldiers in official campaign poster.
- Legal Experts find dozens of Trump policy propositions that would violate the constitution. “Trump is threat to rule of law.”
- Law Scholars agree, in order to enact plans Trump would have to violate First Amendment, Fifth Amendment, Bill of Rights, 14th Amendment, due process, equal protection, and the doctrine of enumerated and limited executive powers.
- The ACLU made a list of all of Trumps unconstitutional propositions. (It’s 28 pages long.)
- Trumps Immigration plan unconstitutional.
- Trumps Muslim plan unconstitutional.
- Trump pledges to open up Libel Laws on Newspapers in order to curb Freedom of the Press.
- Trump promises to ban porn if elected president.
Just a reminder, the above constitutes the absolute remotest tip of a rather substantial and formidable iceberg... an iceberg composed of frozen, radioactive sewage. Folks, the Rubicon is in the rear view mirror at this point. The disaster cannot be averted, because it is currently ongoing. All that can be done at this point is mitigation. Hop to it.
2. Just in case you hadn't already heard, everybody's favorite real-world analog to Tony "Iron Man" Stark has staked out an... interesting philosophical position:
Elon Musk has said that there is only a “one in billions” chance that we’re not living in a computer simulation.
Our lives are almost certainly being conducted within an artificial world powered by AI and highly-powered computers, like in The Matrix, the Tesla and SpaceX CEO suggested at a tech conference in California.
Mr Musk, who has donated huge amounts of money to research into the dangers of artificial intelligence, said that he hopes his prediction is true because otherwise it means the world will end.
Cheerful, ain't he? Personally, although yer old pal Jerky enjoys a good late-night, Epistemology 101 mind-fuck as much as the next phenomenologically suspect manifestation of Being-in-the-World, I suspect that solipsism on this unprecedentedly epic scale might only occur under a very specific set if circumstances, among which could be included: taking part in one too many cocaine-and-research-chemical-fueled brainstorming retreats with all your techno-fetishist Transhumanist pals; having one too many of your harebrained bullshit hunches prove to be billion-dollar market disruptors; being surrounded by a few too many brown-nosing, sycophantic corporate Yes Men; landing somewhere just shy of "institutionalization recommended" on the Autism Spectrum... you know, that kind of thing. On the other hand, maybe Musk is just experiencing some difficulty coming to terms with the prospect of his own inevitable mortality, and he is failing to take into account the incredibly terrifying implications of an existence in which instead of simply dying, he re-spawns again, and again, and again, and again... ad infinitum. I'll let you guys be the judge.
3. It has been one hell of a long time since I mentioned anything about Rush Fucking Limbaugh in any venue and/or context, both online and off, but once you listen to the above segment from his radio show, I think you'll agree that it totally deserves to be spread far and wide. It really is staggering, the lack of self-awareness on display as he serves up a heaping helping of conservative sexual morality for his dwindling audience of ditto-head dead-enders. Just in case you can't stand the sound of his oxycontin-crusted vocal chords, here is a transcription:
You know what the magic word, the only thing that matters in American sexual mores today is? One thing. You can do anything, the left will promote and understand and tolerate anything, as long as there is one element. Do you know what it is? Consent. If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation then here come the rape police. But consent is the magic key to the left.So we've come to it at last. In his haste to disavow and defame all things liberal, Limbaugh has had to come out against the concept of consent being an important part of sexual morality. Now if only someone would inform him that liberals are totally against trying to breathe underwater, and hate the taste of razor blades, then we might really get to something good.