Saturday, December 15, 2018

SOME "JOKES" AREN'T MEANT TO MAKE YOU LAUGH


It's on days like these, a day upon which we learned that a seven-year-old girl who was in the custody of America's Department of Homeland Security died of a combination starvation, exposure and dehydration -- and that, despite her being in American custody for the better part of a day, doctors determine that she hadn't had so much as a sip of water in almost a god-damn WEEK -- that some of us might break down and sincerely wish for the bliss that some genius from a far-flung past generation assured us walks hand-in-hand with ignorance.

2 comments:

  1. I am Doctor Paul I got effected with HIV in the process of attending to my HIV patient I tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HIV virus, at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when I contact this herbalist via his email blessedlovetemple@gmail.com and he prepared a HIV herbal cure and sent it to me via fed-ex delivery company service, when I received this herbal cure, he gave me step by directions on how to apply it, when I applied it as instructed, I was totally cured of this deadly disease within 5 days of usage, I am now free from the deadly disease called HIV, all thanks to Dr Mark. Contact this great herbal spell caster. Kindly contact him. (blessedlovetemple@gmail.com)
    he cure all kinds of sickness or diseases such as: 1. HERPES VIRUS 2. LASSA FEVER 3. GONORRHEA 4. HIV/AID 5. EX BACK.
    Thanks Dr Mark for saving my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a great herbal man called Dr voodoo who can cure Hepatitis B virus and other deadly diseases with the use of natural herbs to cure Hepatitis B virus problems. He is from Africa and he is a great doctor and he can also cure you as well if you are have the problem And other deadly disease and here is email address voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348140120719 HERPES CURE,CANCER CURE,HIV/AIDS CURE,HPV CURE

    ReplyDelete